Reopen Your Fitness Room with These Simple Guidelines
- Place hand sanitizer near each entrance to room. Post social distancing rules at each entrance to room with instructions for residents to apply hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the fitness room.
- Place cleaning wipes in easy to access locations. Instruct your residents to thoroughly wipe down all equipment before and after use.
- Encourage residents to bring their own towels in order to minimize contact with equipment which will help to minimize the spread of germs.
- Have residents limit their exercise time to 1-hour unless the room is vacant.
- If management finds the room too crowded at certain times, consider odd/even apartment number workout days or reserving a 1-hour block with a sign-up sheet.
Get back to the fitness room.
Bringing Community Fitness Rooms to Life
Your fitness room is one of your most valuable amenities.
Bring your fitness room to LIFE with a property profile from Healthy Dweller.
Fitness Room Safety Video
Our fitness room safety video is the primary component to limit liability exposure. We do this by demonstrating to the residents how to:
Inspect each piece of equipment
Spot potential safety hazards
Properly report maintenance problems through the correct channels
Exercise Equipment & Database Videos
Exercise Equipment Database: Healthy Dweller records every piece of exercise equipment in your fitness room.
The videos include:
Overview of Equipment
Specific Equipment Safety Videos such as:
Trip, snag, pinch, crush, and guillotine points
Equipment Specific Exercises
Exercise Database: With thousands of exercises, we can customize to your fitness room database.
Additional Resource: We place local sponsors like nutritionist, trainers, and other health and wellness professionals in front of your residents.
Visit Our Sample Property Profile
Watch Me First
Bring your fitness room to life with a fitness room profile from Healthy Dweller. Our property profiles will reduce your overall liability exposure and at the same time teach your residents how to safely operate your exercise equipment while maximizing the training effect of your fitness room. Contact us to find out how we can help you!